January 1, 2014

A Flaming Happy New Year!




Happy New year! 



I hope you found whatever it is you were looking for in 2013. 
If it just didn't happen for you, here's 2014!



Japanese proverb: Fall down seven times, stand up eight.  



I'm trying like heck to finish the third book in my shapeshifter Centaur Series, so I apologize for the sporadic posts of Friday Flames.

One of my goals for the New Year is to not only finish and publish this book, but to get back in shape to where I was a few years ago.

 I'm looking forward to:  * good times ahead
                                          * opportunities to meet readers and other writers
                                          * some badly needed rain - God willing


Do you have goals for 2014? Do you make resolutions?
Leave a comment and let me know!

Sheri


2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Sheri!! Wishing you the very best!! Great resolutions. Very well-said! And so let it begin :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mart! Happy New Year to you, too. Big hugs, wishing you and your family all the best.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my romantic world - I look forward to your comment!